[Biopython] question on installation of BioPython on Mac OS 10.7

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:29:45 UTC 2012

I googled a bit and likely you have architecture mismatches everywhere..
The numpy error is clearly from that as 1) I've seen it before and 2) so did
someone else<http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/arch_d7_2011_09_03.shtml>
.

Therefore, I would try to compile Numpy from source in your computer and
then install biopython. I'm guessing that these might help a bit.

Also, from your traceback, which XCode did you install? It says 10.6 in a
few places but Lion should be 10.7. Dunno if this might cause some
mismatches when compiling stuff..