[Biopython] BLOCKS BLOSUM

George Devaniranjan devaniranjan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:45:34 UTC 2011

Hi Iddo,
I actaully want to see the fragments being used for the BLOCK in pymol or
VMD but as you can see below
(Is it a alpha helix or a beta sheet..etc)
NIF1_AZOCH  (    120)  DLDFVFYDVLGDVVCGGFAMPIRENKAQEIYIVCSGEMMAMYAANN
NIF1_CLOPA  (    115)  DLDYVFYDVLGDVVCGGFAMPIREGKAQEIYIVASGEMMALYAANN

I cant find the PDB ID these fragments came from.
The actual calcualtion of the matrix I think I can do.
Thank you,
George