[Biopython] PSI-BLAST

malvika sharan malvikasharan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 22:58:57 UTC 2011

Thanks Senthil, but that is what i mentioned that i am trying to use
wrappers in Bio.Blast.Applications module. It just does not seem to work. I
have the whole Biopython installed and i am using Python 2.7.

the problem occurs while importing itself, i mentioned the error as well.
here is the whole error description:
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "psiBlast.py", line 6, in <module>
        from Bio.Blast.Applications import NcbipsiblastCommandline
ImportError: cannot importname NcbipsiblastCommandline

i just cant figure out why.