[Biopython] OT: biostar - bioinformatics questions and answers

Istvan Albert istvan.albert at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:38:12 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

My message is  not strictly biopyton related although it has a strong
bioninformatics focus thus I hope this won't be  considered
inappropriate. Our bioinformatics question and answer site seems to be
picking up steam lately:

http://biostar.stackexchange.com/

I dream of a bioinformatics forum where one can ask a generic
bioinformatics question and get high quality responses in short order,
but not just in one particular approach but everything that is
applicable: perl, python, R, java, Galaxy etc

Because it is a big world out there and with a lot of information that
we don't know about.

Please join us - it will be a fun ride.

best,

Istvan Albert