[Biopython] Google's Summer of Code 2010 - David Kilgore

Kizzo Kilgore davidpkilgore at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:44:12 UTC 2010

Hello

I just wanted to introduce myself to the Biopython project/community,
and my intentions for participating as a student in this year's
Google's Summer of Code.  I have posted a rough draft of my proposal
to the GSOC applications site for mentors to see.  It is not complete
but I am currently working on it, so as to make final improvements
before the deadline.  I haven't had time (due to school/work) to fix
any of the bugs in the bug tracking system that has been pointed to
before, but please no that I am no stranger to source code, and that I
will make a great addition to the Biopython community after the
summer.  Please leave me feedback either by shooting me an email or
leaving a message in the GSOC applications site.  Also, be sure to
check out my website shown in the proposal for additional
qualifications.  Thank you.

--
Kizzo