[Biopython] How to efetch Unigene records? Is it possible at all?

Matthew Strand stran104 at chapman.edu
Fri Jul 31 00:10:11 UTC 2009

Hi Carlos,
I did something similar to this a while ago and meant to write a cookbook
entry for it but haven't gotten the chance yet. You could also try doing an
efetch on the ID of the record returned by esearch.

I'm not near my workstation so I can't test it but you might try:
handle = Entrez.efetch(db="unigene", id="141673")

If that works then you just need to pull the ID out of the esearch result
and do an efetch on it.

--
Matthew Strand
 stran104 at chapman.edu