[BioPython] Iterating over Blast file update

Sameet Mehta sameet at nccs.res.in
Thu Aug 19 11:07:55 EDT 2004

HI,
i looked more closely at the file, and the trace, tried out a few things on
the idle interpreter, and i realized that the error was being reported only
with the first record in the blast file.  The other are working fine.  I
guess i will have to do some error handling.  Can anybody tell me how do i
do that, because i dont understand what is do be doneusing the tutorial.  I
think i also had the same problem (first record not being parsed properly)
with another file, but i am not sure.  I will get back on this issue soon

regards
Sameet
--
National Centre for Cell Science, Pune