[BioPython] Zerg BLAST parser

Leighton Pritchard L.Pritchard at scri.sari.ac.uk
Mon Sep 1 12:09:11 EDT 2003

At 11:32 01/09/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> > [...] the Zerg BLAST parser (http://bioinfo.iq.usp.br/zerg/) [...] only
> > had a wrapper for Perl, so I knocked one up for Python [...] at
> > http://bioinf.scri.sari.ac.uk/lp/pyzerg.shtml
>
>Cool!

Wow, I got a 'Cool' from Brad! - that's the second really good thing to
happen to me today ;)

>Thanks for doing this and posting it. I added the link to the
>ScriptCentral page (http://www.biopython.org/scriptcentral/).

And that's the third...

>Thanks again!

No problem - so long as people let me know under what circumstances it
stops working, and where my docs are *really* unhelpful so I can fix them.

On a tangent, would anyone be interested in a publication-quality genome
schematic (linear and circular genome diagram, with labels, scales and
plots) drawing module?  I have one that would probably benefit from public
release and comment.

Dr Leighton Pritchard AMRSC
PPI, Scottish Crop Research Institute
Invergowrie, Dundee, DD2 5DA, Scotland, UK
L.Pritchard at scri.sari.ac.uk
PGP key 47B4A485: http://www.keyserver.net http://pgp.mit.edu