[BioPython] Plotting with Python

Jeffrey Chang jchang@smi.stanford.edu
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 22:10:42 -0800

I've been using python with Matlab with excellent results.  There's a
pymat module that will interface python with Matlab via Matlab's C
API.  You end up with an interactive Python interface to Matlab.  It's
not entirely clean (e.g. you have to tell it how many return values to
give you), but it does the job.

Jeff