[BioPython] web site beta

Andrew Dalke dalke@bioreason.com
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 15:38:10 -0600

Bradley Marshall <bradbioperl@yahoo.com> said:
> So I have a beginner's question.  I got my username and password
> from Chris, but where do I login?  And what, exactly will I be
> logging into?

  The machine is "biopython.org", which is the same as "bio.perl.org"
and "bioperl.org" and "biojava.org" and "bioxml.org".  :)
You should be able to log in with
  ssh biopython.org
I don't think you can telnet into the box.

Eugene Leitl <eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de> said:
> Konrad Hinsen's MMTK has almost all of MDTools' functions, and more.

Thanks for the pointers.  I hope to update the `Related' page
on biopython.org this evening.  If someone else has pointers, please
send them to me.

For more about mdtools and pdblang history, see

  pdblang mentioned in
http://www.uni-bielefeld.de/mailinglists/BCD/vsns-bcd-perl/9812/0018.html

  mdtools mentioned in
 http://starship.python.net/pipermail/mmtk/1999/000135.html