[Biopython-dev] Changes to the main repo

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 12:59:31 UTC 2010


I've made some changes in the main repository (my first changes with
github), some comments:
1. Many thanks for the GitUsage wiki page. REALLY useful.
2. That being said, if I did any mistakes, they are my own fault.
3. I've added support for big genepop files, something I tend do be
asked quite a lot
4. And support for haploid data (nobody really asked this)
5. I remember Peter sending an email about needed corrections to the
code. I am afraid I've lost that email :( . If you send it to me, I
will do them ASAP
6. New test cases and test data files
7. I might add support, in the future, to Arlequin (file format and
application). Allowing for statistics over sequences and other goodies
with sequence data.

"If you want to get laid, go to college.  If you want an education, go
to the library." - Frank Zappa

More information about the Biopython-dev mailing list