[Biopython-dev] Bio.Nexus and internal node labels (Bug 2788)

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jul 20 19:48:44 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Nick Matzke wrote:

> Hi all, here is my weekly update...
>
> 1. Bug fix on Nexus.Tree class is working well so far.  Thanks Brad!!

Cool. I haven't tried it personally though ;) Frank and/or Cymon - any
comments regarding Brad checking this in? See Bug 2788 for details.

I gather you (Nick) are using this on ultrametric Newick trees - could
you supply a sensibly sized example to use as a unit test? Initially
this can be just to test Brad's patch to Bio.Nexus, but try and pick
something you can build documentation examples around in future.

Thanks,