[Biopython-dev] Biopython tutorial update for unit tests

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 06:22:16 EST 2009

Hi all

[I thought I sent this email on Wednesday - oh well, better late than never!]

I've recently checked in a revision to the test case section of the
tutorial, see tutorial.tex revision 194,
http://cvs.biopython.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/biopython/Doc/Tutorial.tex?cvsroot=biopython

My intention is to describe the current test system in more detail.
I've tried to make sure the text makes sense for both Biopython 1.49
(in case we want to update the website before the next release) and
CVS (assuming we do get rid of the expected output files as currently
being trialled).

Let me know if anyone spots a typo, or something that should be
clearer.  You'll need (pdf)latex to build the PDF file, and hevea for
the HTML output - but the raw tex file can just be read directly from
the CVS link instead.

Thanks,