[Biopython-dev] CVS freeze for Biopython 1.50 (beta)

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Apr 4 19:06:57 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 7:07 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm happy for CVS to  be used again to check in documentation changes,
> but no code changes yet please.

Also I should have said before, those with CVS access, please feel
free to add more unit tests.  I've started work on one using the
EMBOSS tools, to check both the command line wrappers in Bio.Emboss
but also our parsers.

I'm repeating myself but if you have some new code you'd like to check
in, while CVS is "frozen" for the release process, this is a nice
chance to try playing with git and github ;)