[Bioperl-l] new bioperl release please?

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 29 17:09:19 UTC 2019

When are the dates before the Debian freeze?  There aren’t really any true blockers, it’s primarily blocking off some time to do this and ensure tests are passing.  I wanted to do a release over the holiday break, but $job took much more of my time than expected.  Would you be interested in joining in on releases?  It might help expediting these.

Re: split out modules, the only hang up I can think of are non-CPAN distributions that may have some issues with dependencies being split out, but we can’t do much about those except to get feedback if they break.

Chris