[Bioperl-l] New version of Bio::DB::SeqFeature

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 7 22:06:20 UTC 2019

Hi Colin,

Yes that would be quite helpful!  I want to check in with Lincoln and Scott but I don’t anticipate this being an issue, I’ll start an off-list email so they don’t feel pressured into saying yes :)

The repo has a dist.ini (for making releases via Dist::Zilla); it looks like Carnë filled you in on the details for this on IRC.  Beyond that, can you let me know your CPAN PAUSE ID?  I can then assign you co-maintainer on those module so you can generate updates.

chris