[Bioperl-l] [Support #163271] dbfetch medlinedb errors when using pubmedxml or medlinexml

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 15:59:39 UTC 2017

On 15 September 2017 at 15:51, Rodrigo Lopez via RT <support at ebi.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Fri Sep 15 14:48:56 2017, carandraug+dev at gmail.com wrote:

Hi Rodrigo

Thank you for mentioning the alternative.  I was asking as a bioperl
developer, which provides and interface to dbfetch [1].  Since then,
we get reports of it no longer working.

I'm CC'ing the bioperl mailing list to have your answer with an
alternative available to those interested.

Thank you
Carnë

[1] https://metacpan.org/pod/Bio::DB::Biblio::biofetch