[Bioperl-l] barcode split a paired-end fastq file

Paul Cantalupo pcantalupo at gmail.com
Wed May 25 23:32:56 UTC 2016

Hi Matthew,

I'm not sure about any Bioperl modules (hopefully somebody else will chime
in). But there are several routes for help on this matter.

1. Reply back to this message showing enough of your sequence file and your
list of 8 barcodes so we can provide further advice.
2. Post your question to http://stackoverflow.com/. Here though, you want
to make sure follow guidelines found here
<http://stackoverflow.com/help/mcve> and here
<http://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask>.
3. Post your question to https://www.biostars.org/
<https://www.biostars.org/>. They probably have similar links for how to
ask a good question like stackoverflow but I do'nt have the links for them.

Paul

Paul Cantalupo
University of Pittsburgh