[Bioperl-l] module Bio::TreeIO

lskatz lskatz at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:54:34 UTC 2016

That's what I thought originally too but the R package made it look like
there might be some magic bootstrapping going on with distances alone.  If
there truly is no distance-matrix bootstrapping algorithm then I am left to
my devices and at least I can make use of assess_bootstrap().

By the way, if I can make a documentation bug report -- it looks like
assess_bootstrap() only takes a list of trees as an argument but when I look
at the source code it looks like it also can take a guide tree as a second
parameter.  That second parameter is not in the documentation.  How would I
specifically report that?