[Bioperl-l] New Jekyll theme at bioperl.github.io

Brian Osborne bosborne11 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 8 14:49:48 UTC 2016

Thank you Mark (I _think_ that was a complement anyway).

;-)

Forgot to mention, the old version had search, this one does not. This site must have search. I’ve already written code that creates JSON that can be searched (see _site/search.json), I have the old JS code that can search this JSON. I’ll probably get to this, but if anyone wants to fiddle with JS/CSS/HTML go for it.

The front page is too clogged, think I’ll move that “contribute” text down, or out. There’s a ridiculous amount of tweaking that goes into making a nice Web site ...

BIO