[Bioperl-l] New Jekyll theme at bioperl.github.io

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 8 13:09:34 UTC 2016

Hi Brian,

Since you've been working on the presentation end of this, and
I've been working on the MediaWiki to Markdown history, we
should try to combine efforts for the OBF wiki migrations?

https://github.com/peterjc/mediawiki_to_git_md

https://github.com/peterjc/peterjc.github.io (Bipython wiki)
https://github.com/OBF/OBF.github.io (open-bio wiki)

If you don't have an XML dump for BioPerl, I can get you one.

Ideally we'd do the history preserving migration and then
apply the styling fixes?

Peter