[Bioperl-l] Important! Redmine issue migration

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 8 14:03:59 UTC 2015

All tickets have been moved over!  I moved the other project issues right into the project tracker instead of creating a separate repo, e.g. bioperl-db:

https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-db/issues

We could merge the redmine issues into bioperl-live if needed, though it has way more than the others and was more problematic due to github REST API limits. I have also closed the relevant Redmine project trackers, which makes them read-only.  A number of user names didn’t map, though I don’t think that’s too much of a problem.

chris