[Bioperl-l] GenBank files CONTIG line

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 17 13:59:36 UTC 2014

Mathew,

That’s particularly odd; the problem pops up after that commit was added?

Would it be possible for you to post a bug report on GitHub issues about this?

    https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live/issues

If this is involving anything other that a simple next_seq/write_seq loop (e.g. if you are doing any additional data manipulation) it would also help to see example code so we can replicate this; once that is in place we can work on bisecting down the problematic commit.

chris