[Bioperl-l] Installing Bioperl on UCLA cluster

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue May 27 15:35:47 UTC 2014

You need to install those missing modules, that’s likely the reason for the test failures.

If you are installing to a local (user) directory I highly suggest using local::lib in combination with cpanminus (cpanm).  It will save you a lot of pain.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2980297/how-can-i-use-cpan-as-a-non-root-user

chris