[Bioperl-l] New to BioPerl ... part II

Francisco J. Ossandón fossandonc at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 00:31:33 UTC 2014

Hello Olivier,
This week I made a clean install of ActivePerl on a virtual machine to look
for the problems that were not appearing on my Strawberry Perl machine. I
found several bugs and pushed the fixes to GitHub
(https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live/tree/v1.6.x), so they will be
incorporated in next release. Also I've updated the BioPerl wiki section
regarding the manual installation in Windows
(http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Installing_BioPerl_on_Windows#Installation_usin
g_CPAN_or_manual_installation) for ActivePerl. If you find some free time
and are willing to do it, it would be great if you can download BioPerl
directly from the first link and check if the instructions on the second
link let you install it properly.

Cheers,

Francisco J. Ossandon