[Bioperl-l] Please help me in using e-PCR parser module "Bio::Tools::EPCR"

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Wed Jul 2 04:00:08 UTC 2014

I am not sure I can help you at this time, but I would encourage you to use
the mailing list for assistance.
 There is nothing inherent in the tool for doing anything with exons but if
you want to print a feature in GFF format I would look at Bio::Tools::GFF
or Bio::FeatureIO (if that still works)

Another thing in this example is to change 'fasta' to 'genbank' for the
$seqout object so you can see the feature annotated in the sequence in
genbank format.

Jason Stajich
jason at bioperl.org
http://bioperl.org/wiki/User:Jason