[Bioperl-l] Seqboot wrapper

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 4 19:25:42 UTC 2014

(pls keep replies on list)

Welcome to bioinformatics, I guess?

chris

On Feb 4, 2014, at 1:04 PM, Gustav Ahlberg <ahlberg.gustav at gmail.com<mailto:ahlberg.gustav at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,
Thank you for your help anyway. Doesn't matter because in order to not truncate the names I need to make the alignment with
Simple align. And since I need to use mafft with certain options I cannot use that. So then I then there is no need to use seqboot via bioperl I guess. And if I am not able to keep the protein names in a special format I can't use them for an other program. And the list goes on and on and format formats formats and catch 22...