[Bioperl-l] Bb-utils

Weigang Qiu weigangq at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 19:49:29 UTC 2014

Pablo, Chris, and George,

I'm glad to know that there are other similar ongoing efforts & this may
grow into a joint project. (I agree that many commonly-used methods are
better refactored back into API.)

Thanks for the ideas and support. It would be great if some of you could
set up a broadly themed, developer-enticing repo ("bputils", "bioutils",
"user-supplied utilities", "workflow tools", ?) and wiki page under bioperl
so we could proceed to fill the content.

Thanks & best,

weigang

--
Weigang Qiu (邱伟刚)