[Bioperl-l] Proposal for bioperl-run

Francisco J. Ossandón fossandonc at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 15:50:49 UTC 2014

I have also looked

I don't mind the moving of those modules but I would like to ask something. Any future updates to the moved modules should also be added, if possible, to the modules that will remain v1.6.x branch? Or their development would be freezed?? Or should they also be removed from there too??

I've been keeping the synchronicity of updated modules that were moved out of -live into their own repo with their versions in v1.6.x branch (like Root and Coordinate), but the synch of WrapperBase when mixed into other existing repo like Run will depend on if it start to depend on code of other Run modules or not.

On a side note, I just realized that there is an empty "hmmer3.pm" file in "bioperl-live/Bio/Tools/Run"... It seems to have been added already empty in https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live/commit/64ab09ecd40abb8cd06e9b80aafcda323d1dc47e, maybe by mistake. It appears to be the only empty file in the repo. Should I delete it??

Cheers,

Francisco J. Ossandon