[Bioperl-l] Proposal for bioperl-run

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 22 15:38:31 UTC 2014

Actually, it might be better to have all the BLAST-related stuff as one distribution, unless we can get bioperl-run installing much more cleanly (little overhead with few dependencies).  Is that what you want to do?  If so: cool!

You should have commit to bioperl-run BTW, you are listed as part of the developer team.

chris