[Bioperl-l] I need to install two different version of bioperl

Francisco J. Ossandón fossandonc at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 21:07:50 UTC 2014

Hello Vinu,
Installing 2 different BioPerl versions sound like a lot of trouble. If some
program is not working properly with the newest version, wouldn’t be better
to report a possible bug to fix it?? This way you would only need the last
version. By the way, your version is 1.6.900 or 1.6.923?? Just checking
because they are almost 3 years apart.

Cheers,

Francisco J. Ossandon