[Bioperl-l] setting remote blast

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 25 17:24:35 UTC 2014

This is possible but you will have to know what the short name is for the BLAST database you are interested in.  I know this is accessible via eutils but haven’t actually looked into how to query it.  Doing this via the Entrez web interface doesn’t seem possible strangely, as it would be the most obvious (though I suppose it would only be information applicable mainly to us code junkies :)

chris