[Bioperl-l] Recent BP and GBrowse/JBrowse

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Wed Apr 23 16:28:49 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've noticed that there seems to be a problem with recent BioPerl releases
and GBrowse and JBrowse.  When the tests run for G/JBrowse, we get messages
like this:

http://nopaste.info/61859e39db.html

I don't think the problem is coming from Bio::DB::SeqFeature::Store::memory
since that hasn't changed in 3 years.  Could Bio::DB::IndexedBase be the
problem?  I see this behavior in 1.6.923 and 1.6.922 but not in 1.6.901.

Thanks,
Scott