[Bioperl-l] bioperl errors

liz wright lzwright at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 12:44:10 UTC 2013

As a follow up to my previous message, this gives a bit more information as
to why the make tests failed:

  make test had returned bad status, won't install without force
Failed during this command:
 LDS/AcePerl-1.92.tar.gz                      : make_test NO
 RSAVAGE/GraphViz-2.14.tgz                    : writemakefile NO
'/usr/bin/perl Build.PL --installdirs site' returned status 512
 TODDR/XML-Parser-2.41.tar.gz                 : make NO
 KMACLEOD/libxml-perl-0.08.tar.gz             : make_test NO one dependency
not OK (XML::Parser); additionally test harness failed
 TJMATHER/XML-DOM-1.44.tar.gz                 : make_test NO 2 dependencies
missing (XML::Parser::PerlSAX,XML::Parser); additionally test harness failed
 MIROD/XML-DOM-XPath-0.14.tar.gz              : make_test NO one dependency
not OK (XML::DOM); additionally test harness failed
 BJOERN/XML-SAX-Expat-0.40.tar.gz             : make_test NO one dependency
not OK (XML::Parser); additionally test harness failed
 GRANTM/XML-Simple-2.20.tar.gz                : make_test NO one dependency
not OK (XML::SAX::Expat)
 MKUTTER/SOAP-Lite-0.715.tar.gz               : make_test NO one dependency
not OK (XML::Parser); additionally test harness failed
 MIROD/XML-Twig-3.42.tar.gz                   : make_test NO one dependency
not OK (XML::Parser); additionally test harness failed
 CJFIELDS/BioPerl-1.6.1.tar.gz                : make_test NO 8 dependencies
missing
(Ace,XML::Simple,SOAP::Lite,GraphViz,XML::Parser,XML::Twig,XML::Parser::PerlSAX,XML::DOM::XPath)