[Bioperl-l] bioperl installation problem

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Sun Mar 24 14:32:38 UTC 2013

ActivePerl as of a few years or so ago could install modules directly from CPAN.  Have you tried that?  Also, any reason you are using ActivePerl on Linux?  Lots of very nice options out there for linux, including  perlbrew:

http://perlbrew.pl/

The problem we historically have with Windows support is that very few of our developers use it (let alone have access to a Windows machine).  If anyone wants to take this on I would be more than supportive.

chris