[Bioperl-l] bugtracker for Dist::Zilla::PluginBundle::BioPerl

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 03:09:52 UTC 2013

On 20 March 2013 02:06, Fields, Christopher J <cjfields at illinois.edu> wrote:
> On Mar 19, 2013, at 6:02 PM, Carnë Draug <carandraug+dev at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 16 March 2013 22:27, Carnë Draug <carandraug+dev at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I do believe that these options are an improvement but since it's a
>>> lot of changes and behaves differently from the previous version, I
>>> created a fork and a branch on my own repo. If no one opposes I will
>>> push them to the main repo.
>>
>> Pushed.
>>
>> Carnë
>
> Thanks Carnë.  I don't think there will be any complaints; we're probably the primary users, so any improvement is good.

I was hoping that it would get more use. jhannah/deafferret tells me
that the people who volunteer to do the CPAN work get burned out. With
this properly set up, it should be as simple as running "dzil
release".

I'm also writing a pod weaver plugin bundle for bioperl but would like
some thought on what others think this should be doing.

Carnë