[Bioperl-l] drawing genome comparison cross linking tracks?

Adam Witney awitney at sgul.ac.uk
Thu Jan 17 11:45:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

I would like to produces graphics as shown in this section (cross
linking between genome tracks) [scroll down a little to see the pictures]:

http://www.biopython.org/DIST/docs/tutorial/Tutorial.html#htoc211

but using perl. Can Bio::Graphics do this? I can only find Gbrowse_syn,
but this works within a web browser, I would like to generate these
diagrams from a stand alone script. If not does anyone know any perl
libraries that can be used to show genome comparisons?

Thanks

Adam