[Bioperl-l] sequence-region directives in gff files

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Fri Feb 15 19:18:37 UTC 2013

Hi Carnë,

Thanks for pointing this out; I was only sort of paying attention to
the FeatureIO discussion, and it hadn't occurred to me that my commit
was the problem.

I believe I've reproduced the functionality from that commit, and I
even added a test that makes use of the added method (yes, I know, it
surprised me too!).  All of the tests now pass for me in the FeatureIO
master.  I'm putting it on my todo list to check that the Chado loader
that makes use of Bio::FeatureIO still works as expected with the new
incarnation.

Thanks,
Scott