[Bioperl-l] six frame translation to gff?

Smithies, Russell Russell.Smithies at agresearch.co.nz
Wed Oct 24 19:18:46 UTC 2012

Not a Bioperl solution, but sixpack from Emboss will output gff
http://emboss.sourceforge.net/apps/cvs/emboss/apps/sixpack.html

You could probably do something tricky with a regex to chunk the sequence into frames and $my_seq_object->translate
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:Beginners#Translating

--Russell