[Bioperl-l] [Perldl] Perl Performance Project?

MARK BAKER mrbaker_mark at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 17:31:11 UTC 2012

________________________________

The operating system is important with with benchmarking as well

my most important perl scripts run 2 twice as fast on OpenSUSE 11.3

then on windows server 2008 /XP  / windows 2003 at both 64 and 32 bit levels

Which I think is a important point to mention here, may be we can get

tests done  to find the fastest OS...

Cheers

Mark R Baker