[Bioperl-l] Fwd: blast result not matching.

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 16:13:46 UTC 2011

I don't think it works. I am not sure why - probably a bug - but can you go back to what it is you are trying to do? The Bio::Perl functions in that modules are intended to be shortcuts but the original modules should work.
Can you recap what it is you want to accomplish, it may be better to do this with the Bio::Perl module but instead use a more direct use of the underlying modules.