[Bioperl-l] Bio::Ext::Align?

jmf jeanmarc.frigerio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:43:51 UTC 2011

Hi
I agree that it'd be nice to see it revived. I made a patch to the Bio/
Ext/Align/Makefile.PL to make the compiler happy, just by changing:

 'MYEXTLIB'  => 'libs/libsw$(LIB_EXT)',
'MYEXTLIB'  => '\'-fPIC libs/libsw$(LIB_EXT)\'',

Thanks Dave for the topic !

Chris can you correct the file or should I submit the patch (I don't
know where ?)