[Bioperl-l] Run PROSITE using bioperl

Jun Yin jun.yin at ucd.ie
Wed May 11 09:42:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

I don't think there is any module related with PROSITE in BioPerl. However,
PROSITE is based on RESTful service, which is a standard website structure.
You can use BioPerl or Perl packages to fetch the data by yourself.

I wrote a module last year for PROSITE using LWP and HTTP packages, though
it is not published with BioPerl. You can try this link and edit the code by
yourself. If you can not see the code, just let me know.

https://github.com/yinjun111/bioperl-live/blob/master/Bio/DB/Align/Prosite.p

Cheers,
Jun Yin
Ph.D. student in U.C.D.