[Bioperl-l] Bioperl installation doubt

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Mon Mar 28 12:45:34 UTC 2011

Again, please "Reply All" so that your messages go to the mailing list.

Ravi, PLEASE read the documentation on the website first and try to figure
out how to solve your problem on your own. BioPerl is a complex system and
requires some effort to learn how to use. I and everyone on this list
volunteers our time answering questions, and we are happy to do so, but you
have to meet us halfway.

Dave