[Bioperl-l] Proposed improvement to to Bio::Tools::Run::Primer3Redux

Frank Schwach fs5 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 14:22:41 UTC 2011

Hi John and Chris,

I was wondering about the state of affairs with this new
Bio-Tools-Primer3Redux module. I need to run and parse Primer3 v2.xx as
well and I also need the SEQUENCE_PRIMER_PAIR_OK_REGION_LIST function. I
was about to put together a module for my own use when I saw your
messages. So, if there is anything I can do to help with this I would be
happy to do so (instead of re-inventing the wheel).

Frank