[Bioperl-l] IUPAC code similarity

shalabh sharma shalabh.sharma7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:07:38 UTC 2010

Thanks Aaron for your reply.
Actually i tried that first, but there is another problem, i have to divide
each query sequence to window size 5 with 1 base shift and its not possible
to divide regular expression in that way.
So what i am trying is to convert those iupac codes to 4 base code sequence
and then do the normal search.
Now the problem is that i cant able to convert those IUPAC sequences to
normal ones, i am still trying to write a script but its taking time.

Thanks
Shalabh