[Bioperl-l] extract UTR from cds and mRNA coordinates

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Thu Sep 9 05:51:53 UTC 2010

Hi Alper -

This script operates on gtf so doesn't quite do what you want but could
be modified to be simpler to just look at the CDS and mRNA rather than
the exon,start/stop codon info

http://github.com/hyphaltip/genome-scripts/blob/master/data_format/gtf2gff3_3level.pl

Otherwise I think there make be some easy ways to do this from some
tools in MAKER too.

-jason