[Bioperl-l] project priority list

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Wed May 26 19:22:40 UTC 2010

So, as pointed out by Kanna in another thread, our Project Priority list is getting a little stale.

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Project_priority_list

There are lot of things on there that have been crossed off for years now. I propose that we do some housecleaning, including deleting long-finished projects from the list. (They'll still live on in the wiki history of the page.)

Unless someone objects, I'll start poking at it a bit, but if other core devs with relevant knowledge of various projects could take a moment to peruse and edit too, that would be great.

Dave