[Bioperl-l] Pfam database

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Mon May 24 22:23:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

The release notes for the latest Pfam (24.0) do mention file format changes, but I could not find documentation describing those changes.

Your questions relating to that would best be answered by the people at Pfam. You can contact them here:

pfam-help at sanger.ac.uk

However, please do report back to us what you learn. It's quite likely our code is not compatible with Pfam 24.0, and we would need that information to fix it.

Thanks,
Dave