[Bioperl-l] Regarding git commits...

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu May 20 16:05:56 UTC 2010

All,

Please make sure to update your local git repos prior to doing commits and pushing to master, and merge commits in properly if they don't match.  Please please please don't save over files if they don't merge correctly.  I just found out I had a prior commit that fixed the test number and removed old files that was completely clobbered, so I'm having to hand-merge those changes back in now.  If it were anything more involved I would revert that prior commit completely.